We can provide you with the most affordable quotes, quickest installations and quality service in San Francisco. Our teams have years of experience installing VOIP phone systems in San Francisco.
VOIP Telephone Installation San Francisco
Discover The Reasons San Francisco is Switching to VoIP
All over the Bay Area, companies are contacting their San Francisco phone system provider to find out more about Voice over Internet Protocol, or VoIP. Companies of every size and type are finding that IP telephony is the wave of the future. Each business realizes some of the following reasons for embracing this innovative approach to business communication.
- Telephony industry evolution – Every year, communications companies must offer better solutions to the needs of customers in every sector of the economy. Traditional phone systems are too cumbersome and expensive to maintain and expand as a business grows.
- Popular phone features – All those useful features that have become integral to the phone systems are available in the IP telephony system, but the cost is eliminated. Computer software provides those powerful additions to the phone network without the additional fees.
- Phone equipment inclusion – Since many phone systems use digital components, such as phones, some of the existing hardware can be included in the IP telephony system to reduce the cost. Phone systems VoIP replaces do not have to be scrapped entirely.
- Seamless maintenance – The VoIP network will run on the data network that supports the computers in the office. Consolidating the networks brings cohesion to the system maintenance efforts that were once duplicated on separate networks and hardware.
- Flexible and portable – San Francisco VoIP phone systems will support additional users and new equipment without extensive effort or planning. If a company move must be completed, the VoIP phone system will be simple to move.
- Network management simplified – A single network makes efforts to upgrade, backup and support much easier than when the phone network was separate. If problems arise, the solutions require computer network methods that are assisted by easy-to-use software.
- Existing personnel – Specialists are no longer required to maintain the IP telephony system. Computer support personnel will be able to keep the phone network in perfect working condition.
- Productivity software – Every workstation will have an easy-to-use software program that will provide access to each user profile. Any user can change the features and phone number that applies to their account.